Focussed on Leading Universities
Most applicants to leading universities have strong academic profiles, and so it is usually other factors that determine whether you get admitted or not. FutureWorks knows what it takes to get into the most competitive universities abroad and has developed all its’ products and services to help you stand out from hundreds of other ‘academic stars’.
In-depth, up-to-date and timely information
- We maintain in-depth, up-to-date information through continuous research of leading universities through secondary research and discussions with students, alumni and admissions offices.
- All our consultants have graduated from top tier universities and have prior admissions experience.
- We guarantee our response time! We will respond to your questions within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our process involves extensive analysis and planning before you start writing essays. We
- Identify your strengths and vulnerabilities and devise strategies to neutralize them.
- Create a compelling and differentiated positioning for you.
- Help you reflect this positioning through your application essays, resume and recommendations and interactions with the universities.
- Create a customized strategy for each university you apply to – so that you can stand out from the crowd.
- If your needs are different to other clients, we can customize our services for you.
After spending over 13 years marketing products and services on and offline, Kavita Singh knows marketing. She has learned that selling yourself to your top choice university is very similar to marketing a product in the store. Marketing is a key tool that is utilized in assisting clients.
Unlike many other consulting firms, we do not represent tier 2 universities. This eliminates any conflict of interest. You are our client and we are100% focussed on your needs.
Through our process we help you understand what non-academic skills are important to your success, and help you strengthen these skills. These skills will be critical to your success at university and beyond.
We abide by the ethical standards of the National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals to deliver sound advice, operate with integrity and respect, offer client confidentiality and drive education.
"Why you should create a Plan B"